Taiwan Industry Updates
While Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd. saw its revenue increase to 29% of the total by Taiwan’s top-10 LED packagers in 2013 from 2012’s 24%, Epistar Corp. meanwhile racked up 53% of total revenue by the island’s top-10 LED chipmakers from around 46%, according to the nonprofit Photonics Industry & Technology Development Association (PIDA).
PIDA interprets such situation as a snowball effect: ... Full Story
Kuozui Motors Ltd., the local assembler of Toyota cars in Taiwan, recently announced that strong demand from the Middle East market is expected to boost its exports of the new Toyota Corolla Altis sedans to more than 100,000 units in 2014, compared to about 67,000 units in 2012 and an estimate of 80,000 in 2013.
Thanks also to hot sales of the new Altis in Taiwan, Kuozui expects to produce its... Full Story
By STEVE CHUANG
Over the past decade, Taiwan’s hand tool industry has built up solid reputations among international buyers for supplying high-quality, high-precision tools catering to professional end-users, and as a result has enjoyed steady growth.
The hand tool industry took off in Taiwan in the 1970s, and in the past decade has experienced a second "golden age." According to a report a... Full Story
Known for offering a wide range of exhibits by local and foreign suppliers, the 29th Taipei International Auto Parts & Accessories Show (Taipei AMPA 2013) and 8th Taipei International Automobile Electronics Show (AutoTronics Taipei 2013), held April 10-13 at the Nangang Exhibition Hall and TWTC Exhibition Hall 1, is earning compliments from foreign visitors and buyers, who give during interviews ... Full Story
Established in 1988, Home Resource Industrial Co., Ltd., now a leading LED lighting manufacturer both in Taiwan and mainland China, celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2013 by extending its gratitude to customers, materials suppliers, and subcontract suppliers around the world, and to its employees, for their support and trust.
The company now ships its products to over 80 customers in 50 coun... Full Story