Our company manufactured the fundation for precision equipment, the purpose of using the fundation is to prevent the precision equipment from being directly mounted on the raised floor with high vibration reaction. However, in addition to considering whether its own vibration characteristics meet the specifications of precision equipment, the design of the foundation also needs to consider it's overall stiffness and quality to control the vibration displacement, velocity, acceleration and natural vibrating fequency; therefore our company entrusted Vibtech Taiwan Inc. to imitate and analyze the stiffness and dynamic characteristics of their fundation SIS01 for evulating whether the dynamic characteristics of the fundation meet the vibration specifications of precision equipment.
1. TYPE A: The machine has no vibration or rigidity requirements, but the weight is slightly heavier, using the steel plate to disperse the weight of the machine to prevent the raised floor from sagging.
2. TYPE B: The machine has no vibration or rigidity requirements, but the weight is very heavy and the raised floor will not bear. Steel reinforcement must be made under the steel plate.
3. TYPE C: The machine has vibration and rigidity requirements, or a machine that is extremely sensitive to displacement. Using the concrete fundation to achieve the best vibration isolating effect.
4. TYPE D: The machine has the vibration requirement and it is not heavy。Being separarted from the raised floor by using single pole。
5. TYPE E: The machine has the vibration requirement and it is very heavy。Being separarted from the raised floor by making a isolation platform。
◎Welcome to contact us or click the button below to leave your message. We will contact to you as soon as possible.
|Company:||YUN LI RONG MACHINERY CO., LTD.|