* Distillate quality meets the specifications of the USP water for injection, resistivity from 300k to 3 megohms.
* Low energy consumption because the evaporation latent heat is recovered and, uses the make-up water as the primary source of cooling.
* Parts in contact with the feed water pure vapor and distillate are made of SUS 316 stainless steel, and all gasket are manufactured of teflon.
* Distillate is delivered over the minimum FDA recommended storage temperature of 80℃.
* Simple controls designed for fully automatic operation, and concern with safety and reliability the evaporator are government code and stamped.
* Automatically monitor the distillate produced and discharge to waste any distillate below the resistivity pre-set on the purity meter, or on the purge cycle on start-up.
* Single Effect
Capacity: 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 L/HR.
* Multiple Effect