• menu icon
cens logo
Rechargeable LED Work Lamp
Rechargeable LED Work Lamp

產品型號:JT-SD-017-MB

詳細規格及用途描述

Model No.: JT-SD-017-MB

Product Specifications:
•5~20 wattage optional;
•Ideal Colour temperature: offer 3000~6500K (500K per differential);
•Illumination angle of the beam: 120°;
•PF>0.5;
•IP65 & CLASS I certification;
Lightweight implementation with super slim design.

Protection Level:IP65

Customized:Yes

Voltage(V):220~240V or 100~220V

Certification:CE, RoHS

Base Type: Adjustable mobile rack

Light Source:COB

Body Material:Aluminum

Power Source:AC

Style:Modern

Finish:pls contact with sales for options

Including Bulbs:Yes

Applicable:Workshop, Emergency rescue, Picnic, Decorator, Outdoor or indoor affairs, Industrial

Brand Name:Noon Sun (worldwide registered brand)

Colour: Yellow, Green

Product Size:pls contact with sales for options

FOB Price:U.S. Dollar Negotiation

FOB Port:Ningbo, Shanghai

Type of Payment:30% T/T deposit, remaining 70% T/T against the copy of B/L by E-mail after shipment

Minimum Order Quantity:50

Production Lead Time:30 day(s)

公司名稱: 寧波市路升光電有限公司

發送詢問函給廠商

根據您瀏覽的商品,推薦您下列精選產品