CIAPE - China Int`l Auto Parts Expo
|Show Place:||China Int`l Exhibition Center|
|CENS Booth:||L2017, Hall 1|
* Introduction of China International Auto Parts Expo.
The automotive industry is one of the industries having the highest level of internationalization in the world. In today`s economic globalization, enterprises need to adapt a global perspective, focus on global resources and market and participate in international division and competition for their survival and development.
Facing the global financial crisis, the Chinese government releases the new stimulus package for automotive readjustment and advancement which says as the following eight measures: cultivating auto consuming market, promoting auto industry reshuffle, supporting self innovation and technical improvement, conducting new energy strategy, backing up domestic brand, carrying out the strategy of auto products export, developing modern auto services etc.
To promote communication and cooperation in the international automotive industry as well as to strengthen self-innovation abilities of automobile and auto parts enterprises and to upgrade their international competitiveness, Ministry of Commerce of P.R. China decides to hold China International Auto Parts Expo annually.
As an important platform for the communication and cooperation in the international automotive industry, CIAPE will promote China`s auto parts industry to participate in global competition and cooperation, deepen international division, optimize the supply chains, thus will play a positive role in the development of the world’s automotive industry.
CIAPE --- An international platform held by the Chinese government
Held by Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM), P. R. China, China International Auto Parts Expo (CIAPE) is the exclusive internationalized auto parts exhibition held by the Chinese government, which is held in accordance with the principles of globalization, specialization and the market requirements. Oriented to the global OE market and aftermarket, CIAPE introduces the development level and trend of growth of both China`s and international automotive industries. It serves as a platform for the release and commercialization of new products, technologies and materials, establishment of brand image, introduction of advanced technologies, equipment, key parts, sophisticated management and overseas intellects. It also aims to promote import and export,exploration of new markets, investment and cooperation both in China and abroad, interaction between R&D and production, and multilateral communication. CIAPE provides to Chinese and international auto parts industry an inclusive and multi-perspective platform for exhibition, trading, communication and cooperation.
During CIAPE, international auto parts summit forum and seminars will also be held to discuss global hot topics, the latest developments and technology trends in the industry. Various activities including global sourcing seminar, technology and innovation seminar, circulation and aftermarket seminar, match-making meetings, training as well as dialogs will provide exhibitors and purchasers with comprehensive value-added services.
* Exhibits Categories
1. Auto Parts:
Engine system, chassis system, body system, electronic system, telematics, auto inner ornamental system, etc.;
2. Repairing and Maintenance Equipment and Accessories:
Repairing, testing and diagnosis equipment, cleansing and maintaining devices, parking lot facilities, lubricants, grease, etc.;
3. Car Tuning and Accessories:
Exterior design, wheels, tires, electronic equipment, inner decoration, racing products, oil, tuning brands, etc.;
4. Materials & Components IT & Management
5. Energy-saving, Environmental Protection and New Energy Technologies and Products
6. Auto Industry Related Certification and Quality Organizations, Finance, Insurance, Media and Clubs, etc.
* Typical Characteristics of CIAPE 2010
1. Held by the Chinese Ministry of Commerce, CIAPE represents the latest development of the Chinese automotive industry, and offers a platform for sourcing, communication and cooperation by gearing up restructuring and sustainable development of automotive enterprises
2. Oriented to the global OE and aftermarket
3. A showcase of hi-tech and preeminent engines, transmissions as well as competitiveness of suppliers from China and other countries
4. None of the Chinese exhibitors has records of IPR infringement or dispute
5. A gathering attracting domestic and international R&D, purchasing, distribution, trade and maintenance professionals in the automotive manufacturing, circulation and maintenance fields
6. High-level summit and technology forums, quality global sourcing and match-making seminars