CENS > Supplier Site > HY ELECTRONIC CORP.
Yangzhou Hong Yang Electronics Co., Ltd (so called H.Y.), founded in 1989, is a well-known rectifier manufacturer in China and a subsidiary of Taipei Hong Yang electronic Corp. The major functions are mainly focused on the product sales,development, manufacturing, customers service etc. This company is located in the suburb of Yangzhou city in China.The total land area is 45000 square meter. Among them, the area of floor space is about 18000 square meter. Our products family are including various series of Cell, Diode and Bridge Rectifiers.The current yearly production output of Diode & Bridge are 1.8 billion and 120 million respectively. 70% of them are exported to Taiwan, U.S.A. and European area, and the rest 30% are delivered to the user in China through our sales channels. The annual revenues is estimated at US dollars 20 million.
Bridge, STD Diode, Super Fast Rectifiers, Ultra-Fast Rectifiers, Fast Recovery Rectifiers, Schottky Barrier Rectifiers, TVS Rectifiers, SMD Series

Company:

HY ELECTRONIC CORP.

Send inquiry to this company

©1995-2006 Copyright China Economic News Service All Rights Reserved.